Valerie Jules McCarthy is Counsel in the firm’s Family Law practice.
Valerie’s practice is primarily devoted to family law. Prior to joining Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, Valerie was a family law associate at a boutique firm in Essex county. She is committed to successfully representing her clients in a proactive and cost-efficient manner. She handles a variety of family matters involving marital dissolutions, spousal support, equitable distribution of property, civil union dissolutions, post-marital disputes, child custody, child support, domestic violence issues, and guardianships.
After law school, Valerie served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Kenneth J. Grispin, P.J., Superior Court of New Jersey, Family Division, Union County.
Honors & Recognitions
Selected for inclusion in the 2021 Black Leaders Worth Watching Award, Profiles in Diversity Journal.
News & Insights
- 9.22.21|Virtual Event
- March 1, 2021|Event
- Nov 13, 2015
Community & Professional
- Member, National Association of Women Lawyers
- Member, Garden State Bar Association
- Member, Barry Croland Family Law Inn of Court
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Essex County Bar Association
- Member, Hudson County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Morris County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Women Lawyers in Bergen County
- Member, District Ethics Committee for District VI
- New Jersey
- New York
B.A., Lehigh University, 2004
J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2008