Valerie Jules McCarthy, Esq. Speaking at HalfMoon Education Webinar on October 19 on Family Law Practice for Paralegals
Valerie Jules McCarthy, Counsel in the Family Law practice group at Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, together with Gary L. Borger, Esq., Jasmine Brown Seabrooks, Esq., Heather C. Keith, Esq., William J. Rudnik, Esq., will be speaking at a virtual webinar, “New Jersey Family Law Practice for Paralegals.” The webinar is being hosted by the HalfMoon Education and will take place on October 19, 2021 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm and 12:30pm – 4:00pm.
McCarthy will be presenting on, “Preparing Pleadings and Assisting with Motion Practice.” The talk will include topics, including:
- Preparing initial pleadings
- Requesting temporary relief
- Preparing for the temporary orders hearing
- Preparing the temporary orders
Additional topics being discussed by other panelists include:
- Handling Ethical Issues in Family Law Practice
- Obtaining and Evaluating Financial Information
- Assisting with Child Custody and Visitation Issues
- Enforcing and Modifying Family Law Orders and Decrees
- Working with Divorce Clients and Opposing Council
To register, click here.