Matthew E. Frisch is Counsel in the firm’s Litigation practice. Matt concentrates his practice on complex litigation matters pertaining to commercial and corporate law, shareholder disputes, cannabis and hemp law, trust and estates, and commercial property matters. Matt provides business-focused legal guidance to a variety of clients, including manufacturers, distributors, and long-term care facilities.
Matt earned his Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he was an associate editor for the Circuit Review. He received his B.A. in Political Science and Philosophy from Colgate University in 2009. Matt also completed the Brennan-Vanderbilt Inn of Court program in 2015.
- Together with co-counsel, obtained a settlement of up to $25 million in favor of a statewide class of inmates and their families in a class action lawsuit against Global Tel Link Corp. (GTL), a prison technology company, and its subsidiaries, regarding overcharged inmate calling services.
Honors & Recognitions
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2021
The Rising Stars list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
News & Insights
- June 15, 2020|News
Community & Professional
- Mediator Special Civil Part cases in Union County Superior Court
- Barrister with the Brennan-Vanderbilt Inn of Court
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
B.A., Colgate University, 2009
J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2013