Sixteen Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorneys Selected as 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden P.C. announced today that 16 of the firm’s attorneys have been named 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers or Rising Stars and Justin P. Walder has been named to the Top 100 New Jersey Super Lawyers List 2021.
“We are honored to be once again well represented in the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars rankings,” said Pashman Stein Managing Partner Michael S. Stein. “We are very proud of our highly experienced and skilled attorneys who have been recognized as among the top practitioners in New Jersey in a broad swath of key practice areas.”
The firm’s 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers and their recognized practice areas are:
• Raymond M. Brown (partner) – Criminal Defense: White Collar, General Litigation
• CJ Griffin (partner) – Communications, Appellate, Media and Advertising, Civil Rights, Cannabis Law
• Joseph A. Hayden, Jr. (partner) – Criminal Defense: White Collar, Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense
• Sean Mack (partner) – Business Litigation, Cannabis Law, Intellectual Property Litigation, Appellate
• Aidan P. O’Connor (partner) – Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation, General Litigation
• James A. Plaisted (partner) – Criminal Defense: White Collar, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury – General, Class Action/Mass Torts
• Roger Plawker (partner) – Business Litigation, Administrative Law, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Intellectual Property
• Samuel J. Samaro, (partner) – Employment & Labor, General Litigation
• Alan Silber (of counsel) – Criminal Defense: White Collar, Criminal Defense, Appellate, Constitutional Law
• Michael S. Stein (managing partner) – Business Litigation, Appellate, Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Justin P. Walder (partner) – Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation, Administrative Law
The firm’s 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars and their recognized practice areas are:
• Matthew E. Frisch (counsel) –Business Litigation
• Timothy P. Malone (partner) – Business Litigation
• Dillon J. McGuire (associate) – Criminal Defense, Cannabis Law
• Linda Torosian (associate) – Family Law
• Yelena Yukhvid (associate) – Civil Litigation, Employment Litigation, Employment Litigation
Super Lawyers each year rates attorneys from more than 70 practice areas based on peer recognition and professional achievement. Only the top 5 percent of lawyers in New Jersey are named Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars, who must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 or fewer years. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers evaluates attorneys through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published in New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine and New Jersey Monthly. The lists also are distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.
About Pashman Stein Walder Hayden
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden is a full-service law firm with a reputation for professional excellence. Headquartered in Hackensack, New Jersey with offices in Monmouth County, New Jersey, and Westchester County, New York, the firm serves a diverse client base including Fortune 500 companies, emerging growth entities, businesses, other law firms, and individuals throughout New Jersey and the New York metropolitan area. Recent honors include being named a Regional Powerhouse in 2018 by Law360, awarded Appellate Litigation Department of the Year (2020) by the New Jersey Law Journal, recognized by Chambers USA 2020 as one of the top law firms in New Jersey in the fields of General Commercial Litigation and White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations, and named 2020 Pro Bono Law firm by the New Jersey State Bar Association. For more information, please visit www.pashmanstein.com.