Eight Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorneys Included in 2022 Rising Stars List by New Jersey Super Lawyers
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden P.C. is proud to announce that 8 of the firm’s attorneys have been included in the 2022 Rising Stars list by New Jersey Super Lawyers.
“We are thrilled to be once again well represented in the Rising Stars rankings,” said Pashman Stein Managing Partner Michael S. Stein. “We are very proud of our highly experienced and skilled attorneys who have been recognized as among the top practitioners in New Jersey in a broad swath of key practice areas.”
The firm’s attorneys included in the 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars list and their recognized practice areas are:
- Matthew E. Frisch (counsel) –Business Litigation
- Zachary Levy (associate) – General Litigation, E-Discovery
- Timothy P. Malone (partner) – Business Litigation
- Amanda Massey (associate) – Family Law
- Dillon J. McGuire (associate) – Criminal Defense, Cannabis Law
- Rachel E. Simon (counsel) – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Linda Torosian (associate) – Family Law
- Yelena Yukhvid (associate) – Civil Litigation, Defense, Employment Litigation: defense, Employment Litigation: plaintiff
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
The Super Lawyers and Rising Star lists are issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.