Dominique Kilmartin is an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Appellate Advocacy practices.
Prior to joining Pashman Stein, Dominique served as a law clerk to the Honorable Katharine S. Hayden of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. She also worked as an associate in the Labor & Employment Practice Group of an Am Law 50 firm in New York City. In addition, after graduating law school, Dominique served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lee A. Solomon, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Dominique earned her J.D., cum laude, from Seton Hall University School of Law, and her B.A., magna cum laude, from Villanova University.
During law school, Dominique was an editor for the Seton Hall Law Review. She also served as an extern to the Honorable John M. Vazquez of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and as an intern for Panasonic Corporation of North America.
News & Insights
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- J.D., cum laude, Seton Hall University School of Law, 2018
- B.A., magna cum laude, Villanova University, 2015