Frank Huttle joins Pashman Stein Walder Hayden with 35 years of varied and sophisticated financial and legal experience in business advisory services. He has concentrated in transactional work, specializing in taxation, estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate law. In his representation of closely held family businesses, he has developed comprehensive estate and family succession plans for the orderly transfers of family businesses to the next generations.
Frank also has extensive experience in all areas of real estate, including acquisitions, dispositions, financings and developments. Frank represented borrowers in securing agency financing in large multifamily real estate portfolios with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, as well as financings for construction loans for residential multifamily developments.
Prior to joining the Firm, Frank served as president of Hudson Capital Properties as well as executive vice president and general counsel of Hudson Media, Inc. Prior to 2010, Frank was a partner in DeCotiis, FitzPatrick & Cole, LLP, where he headed the corporate and tax practices. Before entering his legal practice in 1990, Frank was also a tax partner and CPA with Touche Ross & Co. (currently Deloitte).
Frank is a founding member of the Board of Directors of ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. Currently, he is a member of the Board of Hudson Capital Properties and Bergen Performing Arts Center (bergenPAC), where he was the founder and past chairman.
Committed to public service, Frank has fulfilled numerous civic and community commitments, including serving three terms as mayor of the City of Englewood. Frank was appointed as a Knight of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem. He also served as a commissioner of the New Jersey Corporate Business Tax Study Commission under Governor McGreevey. Frank has also served on numerous non profit and philanthropic boards, including Hackensack University Medical Center, Catholic Charities, Palisade Medical Center and others. Frank is admitted to the bars of New Jersey, the U.S. District Court, the District of New Jersey, the U.S. Court of Appeals, the Third Circuit, and the U.S. Tax Court.
Frank received his B.S. from Rider College in 1976 and his J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law in 1985. He also received an LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law in 1992.
News & Insights
- 4.7.20|Virtual Event
The Family Business: Estate Planning Opportunities During a Recession, Estate Planning - Part I, September/October 1991 Issue of CFMA Building Profits
The Family Business: Estate Planning Opportunities During a Recession, Estate Planning - Part II, September/October 1992 Issue of CFMA Building Profits
Community & Professional
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Commissioner of the State of New Jersey Corporate Business Tax Study Commission
- Appointed as a Knight of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem
- Member of the Board of Governors of the Hackensack University Medical Center
- Chairman and President of the Bergen Performing Arts Center, Inc.
- Trustee, Chairman of the Development Committee and member of the Executive Committee of Catholic Community Services
- Trustee of the Englewood Community Foundation
- Trustee of the Friendship House
- Past Trustee, member of the Executive Committee, member of the Affiliation Committee and Chairman of the Legal and Audit Committee and Chairman of Gala of Palisades General Hospital
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
B.S., Rider College, 1976
J.D., Rutgers University School of Law, 1985
LL.M., Taxation from New York University, 1992