Amy M. Oden is an associate in the firm's Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditors’ Rights Practice Group. She regularly advises clients in bankruptcy litigations, transactional and distressed finance matters, and debtor and creditors' rights.
Prior to joining Pashman Stein, Amy was an associate in New York at Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP and Togut, Segal & Segal LLP.
Amy earned her J.D. from the New York University School of Law, where she served as Executive Editor of the New York University Law Review.
Honors & Recognitions
Selected for inclusion in the list of:
- New York Metro Super Lawyer Rising Star – Creditor Debtor Rights, 2021-2023
- Best Lawyers – Ones to Watch in America – Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, 2023-2024
The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.
The Best Lawyers list is issued by Woodward/White, Inc. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.bestlawyers.com/About/MethodologyBasic.aspx.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
News & Insights
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- J.D., New York University
- B.A., University of Oklahoma