Marc M. Yenicag is an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Cannabis & Hemp Law practices. Marc focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and white-collar criminal defense. He has experience handling all phases of commercial litigation as well as securities and insurance fraud matters.
Marc first joined Pashman Stein in 2017, after serving as Law Clerk to the Honorable James X. Sattely, J.S.C., in Bergen County Superior Court following law school. He rejoined Pashman Stein in 2021 after working at a Morristown-based law firm.
Marc earned his J.D., cum laude, from Rutgers University School of Law and his B.A. in Economics, cum laude, from George Washington University. While attending Rutgers School of Law, Marc served as a member of the Editorial Board of the Rutgers Business Law Review. In addition, Marc received his certificate in Corporate and Business Law from the Rutgers Center for Corporate Law and Governance.
During Law School, Marc interned for the Honorable Michael A. Shipp in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey and the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office in their Consumer Fraud Prosecution Section.
Our firm is proud of the results it has achieved for clients, some of which are noted here. Of course, each legal matter is unique on many levels, and past successes are not a guarantee of results in any other pending or future matters.
- In a probate dispute related to family businesses holding substantial real estate interests in New Jersey and New York, obtained dismissal of all claims for alleged misappropriation of assets against our client, one of two beneficiaries of the estate, and appointment of a fiduciary to marshal and sell various disputed assets of the estate.
Honors & Recognitions
- Selected for inclusion in the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2023
The Rising Stars list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
News & Insights
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
B.A., George Washington University, 2012, Cum Laude
J.D., Rutgers University, 2016, Cum Laude