Louis Pashman has extensive experience in corporate law, commercial transactions, estate planning, family law, and appellate matters. He advises the Firm’s business clients on a wide range of issues that affect their interests. He also has an active mediation and arbitration practice.
Louis is a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer.
- Supercade Cherry Hill, Inc. v. Eatontown, 178 NJ Super 152 (App. Div. 1981)
- In Re Schedule of Rates for Barnert Memorial Hospital, 92 NJ 31 (1983)
- In Re Kaufman, 194 NJ Super 124 (App. Div. 1984)
- In Re Lennan, 102 NJ 518 (1986)
- Johnson v. Cyklop Strapping Corp., 220 NJ Super 250 (App. Div. 1987)
- H. Rosenblum v. Adler, 221 NJ Super (App. Div. 1987)
- Kiken v. Kiken, 149 NJ 441 (1997)
- In Re Napp Technologies, Inc., 338 NJ Super 176 (Law Div. 2001)
- In Re Venezia, 191 NJ 259 (2006)
Honors & Recognitions
- Best Lawyers, Real Estate Law, 2020-2022
- Selected for the New Jersey Super Lawyer list in the Business Litigation practice area in the 2006 to 2017 editions.
The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.
The Best Lawyers list is issued by Woodward/White, Inc. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.bestlawyers.com/About/MethodologyBasic.aspx.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
News & Insights
- 1.12.15Prepayment Penalties – Understanding Commercial Loans vs. Mortgage Loans
Community & Professional
- Past Chair, Disciplinary Review Board, appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Past Member, Committee on Judicial Performance, appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Past Member, Committee on Matrimonial Litigation, appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Past Chair, New Jersey State Bar Association Committee on Continuing Legal Education
- Past Chair, New Jersey State Bar Association Committee on State Legislation
- Past Chair, New Jersey State Bar Association Committee on Judicial and Prosecutorial Appointments
- Past Chair, Bergen County District II-A Ethics Committee
- Past Chair, Bergen County Legal Services
- Past President, Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
B.A., Colgate University, 1964
J.D., Boston College Law School, 1967; Law Review Editor, Order of the Coif