Louis Pashman has extensive experience in corporate law, commercial transactions, estate planning, family law, and appellate matters. He advises the Firm’s business clients on a wide range of issues that affect their interests. He also has an active mediation and arbitration practice.
Our firm is proud of the results it has achieved for clients, some of which are noted here. Of course, each legal matter is unique on many levels, and past successes are not a guarantee of results in any other pending or future matters.
- Supercade Cherry Hill, Inc. v. Eatontown, 178 NJ Super 152 (App. Div. 1981)
- In Re Schedule of Rates for Barnert Memorial Hospital, 92 NJ 31 (1983)
- In Re Kaufman, 194 NJ Super 124 (App. Div. 1984)
- In Re Lennan, 102 NJ 518 (1986)
- Johnson v. Cyklop Strapping Corp., 220 NJ Super 250 (App. Div. 1987)
- H. Rosenblum v. Adler, 221 NJ Super (App. Div. 1987)
- Kiken v. Kiken, 149 NJ 441 (1997)
- In Re Napp Technologies, Inc., 338 NJ Super 176 (Law Div. 2001)
- In Re Venezia, 191 NJ 259 (2006)
Honors & Recognitions
Selected for inclusion in the list of:
- Best Lawyers, Real Estate Law, 2020-2023
- New Jersey Super Lawyers in the Business Litigation practice area in the 2006 to 2017 editions
The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.
The Best Lawyers list is issued by Woodward/White, Inc. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.bestlawyers.com/About/MethodologyBasic.aspx.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
News & Insights
- 1.12.15Prepayment Penalties – Understanding Commercial Loans vs. Mortgage Loans
Community & Professional
- Past Chair, Disciplinary Review Board, appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Past Member, Committee on Judicial Performance, appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Past Member, Committee on Matrimonial Litigation, appointed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Past Chair, New Jersey State Bar Association Committee on Continuing Legal Education
- Past Chair, New Jersey State Bar Association Committee on State Legislation
- Past Chair, New Jersey State Bar Association Committee on Judicial and Prosecutorial Appointments
- Past Chair, Bergen County District II-A Ethics Committee
- Past Chair, Bergen County Legal Services
- Past President, Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
B.A., Colgate University, 1964
J.D., Boston College Law School, 1967; Law Review Editor, Order of the Coif