David White is a litigator with extensive experience in a broad range of business law issues before the state and federal courts. His career started in corporate, transactional matters, and his familiarity with structuring transactions brings clarity and insight to his practice. He has litigated matters in a number of fields, including banking, petroleum marketing, insurance coverage, and environmental law. Recently, he litigated a dispute between minority and majority owners of a limited liability company in which he successfully urged the court to apply remedies for oppressed shareholders in a corporate setting. He has served as corporate counsel for smaller companies that do not maintain in-house legal staff, and in that way, he has developed an ability to work closely with management in a fast-paced, decision-making environment.
David is proud of the results he has achieved for clients, some of which are noted here. Of course, each legal matter is unique on many levels, and past successes are not a guarantee of results in any other pending or future matters.
News & Insights
Community & Professional
- Past Member, District Ethics Committee
- Past Interim Counsel, Hoboken Board of Adjustment
- Past Special Counsel, Mayor of Hoboken
- Past Trustee, Children’s Specialized Hospital
- Commissioner, Claryville, NY Fire District
- Co-Chair, Fund for a Better Waterfront, Hoboken, NJ.
- Trustee, Sullivan County Food Hub
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
B.A., Rutgers University, 1972
J.D., Rutgers University School of Law, 1976