The team at Pashman Stein Walder Hayden works with clients involved in the petroleum marketing industry on a wide variety of matters, from contract issues to Petroleum Marketing Practices Act (PMPA) and regulatory compliance, to litigation, corporate law, and real estate law matters.
With decades of experience in PMPA compliance and equivalent state statutes, we provide strategic guidance to clients along the entire petroleum distribution stream, from distributors and dealers to convenience stores. We have represented clients from national franchisors to closely held companies.
Our team serves as a valued business partner with clients in the petroleum industry, collaborating with other Pashman Stein lawyers who specialize in ancillary practice areas related to the industry. Together, our multidisciplinary team is able to provide clients with comprehensive legal counsel on petroleum industry business and legal issues, including the following:
- Compliance with PMPA and equivalent state statutes
- Corporate and business law matters, including formation, contracts, mergers, and acquisitions
- Litigation, including franchise disputes
- Environmental matters
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration
- Real estate, including purchasing, leasing, financing, and zoning
- Investigations - governmental and internal
- Employment law matters
- Insurance law matters