2022 Firm Rankings and Awards
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden is recognized by many highly regarded industry rankings, surveys, and institutions. The firm’s sophisticated legal skills and experience place us in the same ranks as well-known, larger regional and national law firms. In 2022 we received the following firm honors:
New Jersey Law Journal
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden was selected by the New Jersey Law Journal as Appellate Department of the Year, for the fifth year in a row.
U.S. News Best Law Firms
The firm has earned 15 metropolitan rankings in New Jersey in the 2023 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms." This includes eight Tier 1 rankings:
- Appellate Practice (Tier 1)
- Commercial Litigation (Tier 1)
- Corporate Governance Law (Tier 1)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice (Tier 1)
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar (Tier 1)
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law (Tier 1)
- First Amendment Law (Tier 1)
- Litigation – First Amendment (Tier 1)
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law (Tier 2)
- Corporate Law (Tier 2)
- Litigation – Construction (Tier 2)
- Health Care Law (Tier 2)
- Real Estate Law (Tier 2)
- Corporate Compliance Law (Tier 3)
- Litigation Bankruptcy (Tier 3)
Chambers USA: General Commercial Litigation
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden was ranked in Chambers USA 2022 in New Jersey in the field of General Commercial Litigation.
Chambers USA: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden was ranked in Chambers USA 2022 in New Jersey in the field of White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations.
The Best Law Firms list is published by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://bestlawfirms.usnews.com/methodology.aspx.
The Chambers USA ranking list is published by Chambers & Partners. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://chambers.com/about-us/methodology.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.