Frank Marino concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, business succession planning, real estate matters, and business transactions. He advises clients in these areas, and when the need arises, he is an experienced litigator in estate and probate matters.
Most recently, Frank was in a solo practice in White Plains, NY, and previously was partner with Marino & Chambers, P.C. Beforehand, he was an Estate Tax Attorney for the Internal Revenue Service. He also served as general counsel for the New Rochelle Municipal Housing Authority.
Frank is admitted to the New York Bar, and is active in the Westchester County Bar Association, the New York Estate Bar Association, Estate Planning Council of Westchester, and the Trusts and Estates Section of the New York State Bar Association. A member of the Internal Revenue Service’s Speaker’s Bureau, Frank has been a guest speaker at Columbia University, New York University, the Department of Health, Education & Welfare, the Bar Associations of Westchester, Fairfield, Bergen and Nassau, as well as many corporations, on estate, tax and financial planning topics. He is the co-author of the Instructor Guide for the Internal Revenue Service on the estate and gift tax changes under the 1976 Tax Reform Act. In 2014 Frank was included in the list of Super Lawyers for Estate Planning and Probate.
Frank is a past President of the Whippoorwill Club and a former member of the Board of Governors. He has been the Chairman of the New Rochelle Board of Assessment Review, a member of the Advisory Board of First American Title Insurance Company, and a member of the Board of Directors of Family Services of Westchester, Inc.
Frank received his J.D. from New York Law School and his B.S. from Fordham University.
Honors & Recognitions
- Selected for inclusion in the list of Super Lawyers, 2014
The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
News & Insights
- "Instructor Guide for the Internal Revenue Service on the estate and gift tax changes under the 1976 Tax Reform Act"
Community & Professional
- Westchester Bar Association
- New York Estate Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Westchester
- Trust and Estate Section of the New York State Bar Association
- Former Chairman of New Rochelle Board of Assessment Review
- Former Member of Advisory Board of First American Title Insurance Company
- Former Member of Board of Governors of Whippoorwill Club
- Past President of Whippoorwill Club