Joshua P. Law is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation and Appellate Advocacy practices.
Prior to joining Pashman Stein, Joshua served as a law clerk for the Honorable Bonnie J. Mizdol, A.J.S.C., Assignment Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen Vicinage, and the Honorable Christine A. Farrington, J.S.C. (retired and temporarily assigned on recall) as an OPRA (Open Public Records Act) conflicts clerk. More recently, Joshua clerked for the Honorable Ronald Susswein, J.A.D., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
During law school, Joshua served as Comments Editor of the Seton Hall Legislative Journal. He also served as a legal intern at the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, Healthcare & Fraud Division. Joshua interned for several judges during law school, including the Honorable John Michael Vazquez, U.S.D.J., the Honorable Thomas M. Moore, J.S.C., and the Honorable Joan Bedrin Murray, J.T.C.
News & Insights
- Balancing Efficient IRS Administration and Taxpayer Rights, 43 Seton Hall Leg. J. 337 (2019).
Community & Professional
- Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey (APALA-NJ)
- Appellate Division, Superior Court of New Jersey, Hon. Ronald Susswein, J.A.D., 2020-2021
- Superior Court of New Jersey (Bergen Vicinage), Hon. Bonnie J. Mizdol, A.J.S.C., 2019-2020
- Superior Court of New Jersey (Bergen Vicinage), Hon. Christine A. Farrington, J.S.C. (retired and temporarily assigned on recall), 2019-2020
- New Jersey
J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2019
B.A., University of Toronto, 2014, with honors