Navigating Complex Asset Cases & Death and Divorce Estate Planning Considerations
NBI Seminar – Saddle Brook, NJ
Advance Family Law
Bob’s presenting on two topics:
Navigating Complex Asset Cases
Death and Divorce Estate Planning Considerations
Skillfully handle the most challenging family law cases!
Family law is growing increasingly more complex. The potential complications of high-wealth or high-conflict divorce can intimidate some attorneys into shying away from such cases. Do you have the skills to step up to the plate? We’ve compiled the most confounding and involved issues you’re likely to encounter in your practice and put our attorney faculty to the task of demonstrating how to successfully tackle them. Gain from their collective experience – enroll today and sharpen your professional edge!
- Explore the most difficult areas of family law practice and get solutions from seasoned attorney faculty.
- Protect the rights of cohabitating couples and clarify the boundaries of such protection in the eyes of the law.
- Get the latest updates on paternity law in recent court decisions.
- Protect the victim: stop effects of domestic violence from upsetting the balance of power in divorce proceedings.
- Effectively dispute false allegations of abuse to help your client fight for custody.
- Obtain the best settlement for your client by conquering the division of complex assets.
- Suspect the opposing spouse is hiding assets? Learn how to track them down and include them in the settlement.
- Get tips on effectively arguing for and against contempt orders.
- Get new tactics for enforcement, modification and termination of child support and spousal maintenance.
- Make the best use of forensic accountants and valuation experts to ensure all assets are on deck at the time of settlement.
- Help clients think ahead: find out how divorce affects estate plans and what new provisions must be made.
- Safeguard clients from allegations of financial misconduct with timely advice on the consequences of their spending.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level program will benefit:
- Guardians Ad Litem and Other Child Representatives
- Social Workers
- Non-Traditional Family Structures and Paternity Disputes
- Navigating Complex Asset Cases
- Effectively Arguing Contempt Issues
- Advanced Child and Spousal Support Issues
- Death and Divorce – Estate Planning Considerations
- Violence in the Home
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal EducationCredit Hrs State
CLE 8.00 – NJ*
CLE 8.00 – NY*
CLE 6.50 – PA*
Click here for more information & to register.