Five Attorneys from Pashman Stein Walder Hayden to be Speakers at the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Annual Meeting and Convention
Atlantic City, NJ
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden is pleased to announce that Jhanice V. Domingo, Raymond M. Brown, Daniel Guadalupe, Tracy Julian, and CJ Griffin will all be presenters at the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Annual Meeting and Convention in Atlantic City on May 17-19.
The schedule for Pashman Stein’s speakers are as follows:
Wednesday, May 17, 1:45-3:25pm
- Daniel Guadalupe: “Trends in Construction Arbitration”
- Raymond M. Brown: “Looking Beneath the Surface: How Practitioners Can Recognize and Disrupt Implicit Poverty and Race Bias in the Justice System”
Thursday, May 18, 8-9:30am
- CJ Griffin: “Perspectives on Recent Changes and Updates in the Open Public Records Act, Common Law Right of Access, Caselaw, and GRC Regulations”
- Raymond M. Brown: “Voir Dire Changes - Attorney vs. Judge Led”
Thursday, May 18, 1:45-3:15pm
- Tracy Julian: “Technology in Family Law”
Thursday, May 18, 3:30-5pm
- Jhanice V. Domingo: “Perfecting Your Application for Retirement”
- Raymond M. Brown: “State v. Scott and What It May Mean to Your Labor and Employment Practice”
To learn more about the NJSBA Annual Meeting and Convention, click here.