Michael J. Zoller
- November 16, 2015 - When Smartphones Go to War, Patent Holders Seeking Injunctions against Infringement Win?
- April 27, 2015 - Who Should be Protected the Attorney or the Client?
- June 12, 2014 - "The Times They Are a-Changin'"
- May 30, 2014 - Trolling the Patent Trolls
- February 6, 2014 - Express Repudiation Needed to Start Statute of Limitations Running on Coauthor's Copyright Claim
Michael J. Zoller is an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation Practice.
Mr. Zoller has been with Pashman Stein since graduating law school and has experience in a variety of litigations including complex commercial litigation, personal injury and insurance coverage disputes. Mr. Zoller also has an avid interest in intellectual property law.
During law school, Mr. Zoller was a member of the Seton Hall University School of Law’s Juvenile Justice Clinic where he assisted juveniles who were awaiting trial.
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University, 2008
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2011