Police Unions and Racial Justice
On November 9, 2020 Pashman Stein Walder Hayden partner Raymond M. Brown will speak at an online webinar discussing police unions and racial justice.
Topics to be discussed:
- Serious misconduct vs. major discipline
- Police Bill of Rights
- Power of Civilian Review Boards to subpoena officers, NJ Supreme Court decision
- Qualified immunity
- Public release of police personnel records and current litigation
- Time delay before commencing post-incident interrogations and other unique contractual protections
- Past precedent as procedural fairness vs. an obstacle to reform (NY Times Editorial 10/4/20)
Program: Police Unions and Racial Justice
Monday, November 9, 2020 4:00 P.M.
The program will be held via Zoom.
For information on the event and how to register, please click here.