Pashman Stein Presenting Diversity, Inclusion & Elimination of Bias CLE for Association of Corporate Counsel-Westchester/Southern CT
Joseph D’Avanzo., Raymond M. Brown, Daniel R. Guadalupe, and Denise Alvarez of Pashman Stein Walder Hayden will present at the CLE event “A Fresh Approach to Diversity & Inclusion: Putting your Program into Practice.” The event is being hosted by Association of Corporate Counsel-Westchester/Southern Connecticut, and also features as moderator and speaker, Dr. Yetta Toliver, DBA, LSSB, Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, Xerox Corporation.
Topics will include:
- Strategies for integrating social and racial justice into a Company’s Culture and Mission
- Concrete Examples of the Value of Diversity
- Looking to Specialty and Minority Associations as Resources
- Strategies for Retaining and Advancing Women
- Gender, Age-ism & Able-ism: Practical Approaches to the Hiring & Promotion
The event will take place on November 16, 2021 from 12:00 P.M. – 1:30 P.M. The program was approved for 1.5 NY CLE credits.