Hon. Ellen L. Koblitz (Ret.) Presenting at Practicing Law Institute’s New Jersey Basic CLE Marathon 2022 on March 22, 2022
Hon. Ellen Koblitz will be a panelist at the Practicing Law Institute’s New Jersey Basic CLE Marathon 2022. Together with Marc Garfinkle, Judge Koblitz will present, “New Jersey Ethics and Responsibility.” The CLE will address ethical issues that often arise for attorneys practicing New Jersey. The event will take place on March 22, 2022 at 4:15pm.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Top 10 Pitfalls to Avoid for New Jersey Attorneys
- Review of Office of Attorney Ethics Annual Report
- Everyday legal ethics arising in law practice for attorneys practicing in New Jersey
- Attorney-client privilege
- Ethical Do’s and Don’ts surrounding the use of Social Media for attorneys admitted in New Jersey
- Rule 8.4(g) and Diversity and Inclusion in your practice and your life
To register please click here.