COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall For Physicians: Business Interruption Insurance Demystified
Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 6 P.M.
The presentation will be held via Zoom.
On Tuesday, December 8, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M., our attorneys from the Health Care practice and Insurance Coverage & Indemnification practice will host a virtual town hall on business disruption. Please join attorneys, Lana Ros and Dennis Smith, as they provide an overview of business disruption in the midst of COVID-19, discuss the current legal environment in NJ, and address your questions, such as:
- How do I know if my policy covers business interruption?
- Should I submit a claim or put my carrier on notice?
- How can I prove physical damage to property?
- My policy has a virus exclusion. What does it actually mean?
- What type of damages does my policy cover and how do I prove them?
We strongly encourage you to submit questions in advance of the town hall to make sure we answer all of your questions. Please submit questions by 5:00 P.M. on Monday, December 7 via email to Lros@pashmanstein.com