Gain the Necessary Skills to Obtain and Use Electronic Evidence in Divorce
Have you spent countless hours trying to understand the in’s and out’s of how to effectively use electronic evidence in divorce cases? Join us as we take a straightforward look at how to collect key forms of electronic evidence that can be invaluable to your case and how to get it admitted in family court. Faculty will also walk through how to effectively use it to prove hidden income or assets, calculate child and spousal support and more. With a rise in the use of social media, email, and smartphone evidence in divorce, it is essential to stay on top of the latest developments – register today!
- Take a closer look at the intricacies of social media, email, and smartphone evidence to get a clear understanding of where to look for important information and how to collect it.
- Explore a variety of ways to successfully attest to the authenticity of digital evidence.
- Review ways electronic evidence can be used to prove and calculate child and spousal support.
- Discuss effective ways to prove evidence acquired via social media is not hearsay.
- Learn how to block the opposing party’s evidence from being admitted in family court.
Sponsored by the National Business Institute
Presented by Tracy Julian, Esq.
Holiday Inn Cherry Hill
2175 Marlton Pike
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
9:00 AM-4:30 PM
7.2 NJ CLE Credits