Robyn K. Lym
- May 31, 2018 - The Article "On The Move," Mentions Robyn Lym's Decision to Join Pashman Stein's Litigation Group
- March 12, 2018 - Robyn K. Lym Joins Pashman Stein Walder Hayden's Litigation Group
Robyn Lym is an associate in the firm’s litigation practice.
Prior to joining Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, Ms. Lym was a litigation associate in Manhattan at an international law firm. Ms. Lym clerked for the Honorable Arthur Bergman, J.S.C., New Jersey Superior Court, Civil Division, Middlesex County.
Ms. Lym earned her Juris Doctorate degree from New York University School of Law, where she was an Articles Editor and Staff Editor for the Journal of Legislation of Public Policy. During law school, Ms. Lym was a member of the Employment Discrimination Clinic, where she assisted individuals with discrimination cases. She received her B.A. in Political Science and Economics from Columbia University in 2011.
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- B.A., Political Science and Economics, Columbia University, Dean List, 2011
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2014