On November 9, 2020 Pashman Stein Walder Hayden partner Raymond M. Brown will speak at an online webinar discussing police unions and racial justice.
Topics to be discussed:
- Serious misconduct vs. major discipline
- Police Bill of Rights
- Power of Civilian Review Boards to subpoena officers, NJ Supreme Court decision
- Qualified immunity
- Public release of police personnel records and current litigation
- Time delay before commencing post-incident interrogations and other unique contractual protections
- Past precedent as procedural fairness vs. an obstacle to reform (NY Times Editorial 10/4/20)
Program: Police Unions and Racial Justice
Monday, November 9, 2020 4:00 PM
The program will be held via Zoom.
For information on the event and how to register, please click here.