How It Works: Get into the CBD Spirit(s)
On February 26, Bell Works will host a the monthly How It Works series focusing on the ins and outs of CBD. Sean Mack, chair of the Cannabis and Hemp practice at Pashman Stein Walder Hayden will be a panelist at the monthly event.
The discussion will take place in the Lower Level of Bell Works and will be open to the public. Details are below:
How it Works: Get into the CBD spirit(s)
Chill with us after hours and learn all about CBD + spirits over some drinks in the Lower Level of Bell Works on Wednesday, February 26 from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Mayya Fleyshmakher, Founder of Light Heart Yoga and Therapy
- Robyn Greene, Chief Strategy Officer, Haoma
- Kate Gorenstein, Founder & President, KLG Public Relations
- Andy Nash, Group Director of Legacy Brands, Proximo Spirits
- Sean Mack, Partner at Pashman Stein and firm lead on Cannabis and Hemp
Panel moderated by The Dreamcatchers.
To learn more about the event and register, click here.