- Dawn Attwood
- Michael S. Stein
- Aidan P. O'Connor
- Valerie Jules McCarthy
- Scott R. Lippert
- Naomi Becker Collier
- James W. Boyan III
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, one of New Jersey’s premier law firms, is pleased to announce that nine of its attorneys have been selected by their peers as “Bergen County Top Lawyers” for inclusion in the November 2017 issue of BERGEN Magazine.
According to the magazine, the list is compiled by fellow attorneys asked to select peers considered best within their practice area and to whom they would seek out for particular legal needs.
The nine honored attorneys are:
- Dawn Attwood – Insurance
- James W. Boyan – Worker’s Compensation
- Naomi B. Collier – Wills, Trusts, and Estates; Elder Law
- Maxiel L. Gomez – Labor and Employment; Employee Benefits
- Scott R. Lippert – Zoning, Planning and Land Use
- Valerie Jules McCarthy – Marital and Family Law
- Aidan P. O’Connor – White Collar Crime; Criminal Defense
- Kamilla B. Rodrigues – Real Estate
- Michael S. Stein – Commercial Litigation
To learn more about these attorneys, please click on the link to their bios under the title.
To learn more about BERGEN Magazine’s peer-vote process please click here.