Chirali V. Patel Presenting at Perrin Conferences on "Marijuana Legalization and Driving Under the Influence."
Chirali V. Patel, attorney at Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, is presenting at a virtual webinar hosted by Perrin Conferences on “Marijuana Legalization and Driving Under the Influence.” The webinar will be held on Wednesday, July 21 from 2:00- 3:00pm EST. Additional panelists include Michael A. Hoffman, Esq., The Hoffman Centers, P.C. and Dr. Rachna Patel, Medical Cannabis & CBD Oil Expert, Dr. Rachna Patel, INC.
Topics for discussion include:
• Legalization/decriminalization aspects in U.S. states
• Does Marijuana actually impair the ability to drive?
• Is testing for THC (the main psychoactive substance in cannabis) a reliable means to measure impairment?
• How does Marijuana affect psychomotor performance?
• How does Marijuana affect driving performance?
• Does the dose of Marijuana consumed matter?
• Is there a correlation between THC blood levels and degree of impairment?
• Do Standard Field Sobriety Tests measure impairment?
• How to test for marijuana?
• What are legal limits for marijuana?