Marc M. Yenicag
Marc Yenicag is an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Cannabis & Hemp Law practices. Marc focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and white-collar criminal defense. He has experience handling all phases of commercial litigation as well as securities and insurance fraud matters.
Marc first joined Pashman Stein in 2017, after serving as Law Clerk to the Honorable James X. Sattely, J.S.C., in Bergen County Superior Court following law school. He rejoined Pashman Stein in 2021 after working at a Morristown-based law firm.
Marc earned his J.D., cum laude, from Rutgers University School of Law and his B.A. in Economics, cum laude, from George Washington University. While attending Rutgers School of Law, Marc served as a member of the Editorial Board of the Rutgers Business Law Review. In addition, Marc received his certificate in Corporate and Business Law from the Rutgers Center for Corporate Law and Governance.
During Law School, Marc interned for the Honorable Michael A. Shipp in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey and the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office in their Consumer Fraud Prosecution Section.
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- B.A., George Washington University, Cum Laude, 2012
- J.D., Rutgers University, Cum Laude, 2016