On February 24, Lana Ros, chair of Pashman Stein Walder Hayden’s Health Care practice, will participate in a virtual event with MidCap Advisors and Sax LLP to discuss next steps for health practices in the aftermath of Covid-19.
The webinar is geared towards physician practice owners who, in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, realize that they cannot stand still if they want to remain relevant and competitive.
The knowledgeable presenters will offer practical descriptions and advice for the most likely options physicians ought to consider once the dust from the pandemic settles.
Topic points include:
- Selling Your Practice to Hospitals/health systems, single and multi-specialty groups
- Private Equity & Valuations
- Restructuring Responsibilities
- Retirement Pathway o Legal obligations for medical records, etc.
- Effective retirement planning strategies
- Becoming a Practice Acquirer o Business, strategic and financial plans
- MSO services – in-house, contracted or a combination
- Legal structures & Accounting considerations
Program: Post-Covid 19: What’s next for you and your practice?
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 1:00pm
Click here to register.