Receptionist - Holmdel Office, Monmouth County
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm, seeks a full-time, in-person receptionist to join the firm’s Holmdel, New Jersey office, located in Bell Works. This position will report to the Personnel Administrator and the hours will be 9:00am-5:00pm.
Primary tasks include:
- Alert Bell Works concierge of scheduled guests, greet arriving guests and communicate with the appropriate parties to notify them of guest arrival;
- Assure that guests feel welcomed and comfortable, including offering basic refreshments (coffee, espresso, tea, soda, water, etc.) and assisting with their needs;
- Assure kitchen is adequately stocked daily including ordering and replenishing coffee, snacks, water, etc.;
- Assure all office supplies are adequately stocked;
- Communicate and coordinate as needed with various vendors related to catering, kitchen appliances and other items needed in the office;
- Assist legal support staff with maintaining conference room and set-up for arriving guests;
- Maintain the entire reception lobby, making sure it is always clean and presentable.
- Open and distribute mail; run outgoing mail through the postage meter; and deliver outgoing mail to the central mailroom located within Bell Works;
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks such as scanning, copying, emailing, faxing, etc.;
- Assist in additional day-to-day responsibilities in support of attorneys; and
- Perform other office services and hospitality duties as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a receptionist preferred.
- Friendly, energetic and ability to remain calm and patient under pressure.
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of people.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer and technical skills.
- A high standard of ethics, including maintaining confidentiality.
- Law firm experience preferred.
To submit your resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org