Marketing Coordinator, Bergen County
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm, seeks a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join the firm’s Hackensack, New Jersey office. The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Marketing & Business Development Manager and Chief Strategy Officer.
Primary tasks include:
- Updates and maintains firm marketing materials, including attorney bios, practice area descriptions, sponsorship ads, and pitch packets.
- Updates and maintains the firm website.
- Tracks attorney press mentions and draft statements to post on firm website.
- Assists with internal and external communications.
- Coordinates firm blog postings and assist with the management of an editorial calendar.
- Assists with preparing firm email marketing campaigns, including preparing monthly firm and client newsletters.
- Drafts, post, and maintains calendar of social media content.
- Compiles analytics reporting of marketing initiatives.
- Assists with the preparation and execution of client-facing marketing materials.
- Maintains and updates the firm’s contact management system.
- Reviews and edits powerpoint presentations.
- Maintains and coordinates inventory of branded collateral and promotional items.
- Facilitates and coordinates sponsorship/membership, CLE and networking event opportunities.
- Assists in the coordination and preparation of award submissions.
- Assists in the coordination and preparation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Marketing.
- Law firm or professional services experience strongly preferred.
- Resourceful, self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong proofreading.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Superior organizational and project management skills and high-level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp and implement new concepts quickly.
- Experience with social media platforms, Constant Contact; Experience with a CRM system is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in using Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, Zoom, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to join our top-notch practice, please submit your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.