Employee Benefits Coordinator, Bergen County
Exceptional opportunity to join a growing human resources department at a prestigious New Jersey law firm. Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, P.C. is seeking an energetic, motivated administrator to oversee the development and implementation of all employee benefits. This position offers an opportunity for personal and professional growth in a collaborative, supportive and enthusiastic environment.
- Acts as point of contact to, and provides daily support for, all employees on all benefits matters, including health insurance, life insurance, FSA, 401K, disability, FMLA, maternity and worker’s compensation claims.
- Communicates and administers needs to benefits vendors, including health insurance broker, life insurance broker, FSA provider and 401K advisor as well as State agencies for employment verifications, filing disability, FMLA, maternity and workers’ compensation claims.
- 3+ years of experience working in an Employee Benefits position at a law firm.
- Proven HR leadership skills in the areas of verbal and written communication, employee relations, and benefits administration.
- Highly motivated, proactive and self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and competitive data.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
To submit your resume, please email email@example.com