Collections and Accounts Receivable Specialist - Bergen County
Pashman Stein Walder Hayden P.C. is seeking a Collections and Accounts Receivable Specialist. The Collections and Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for assisting the Accounting and Revenue Manager with various processes and projects to collect the firm’s accounts receivable.
- Responsible for AR reminder statement processes and follow up
- Resolve billing discrepancies between clients and attorneys; coordinate with billers to reissue bills when needed
- Contact clients via email and telephone to inquire about payment status, follow-up on payment plans
- Work with Accounting and Revenue Manager to present proposed payment plans to attorneys and clients
- Review and analyze client payment trends and provide information to Accounting and Revenue Manager for review and consideration of next steps
- Accurately record notes regarding collections; determine subsequent follow-up
- Generate reports and review prior to distribution
- Collaborate with revenue team on ways to improve processes
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must possess a professional, confident, and friendly demeanor to all internal and external clients
- Comfortable with contacting internal and external clients via email and telephone
- Attention to detail, organization, and follow up is required
- A minimum of 5 years of accounts receivable collections experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks daily
- Exhibits professional maturity; composed under pressure
This is a full-time position which will begin at the firm’s Hackensack office. Transition to a remote or hybrid work environment is available if deemed feasible by firm leadership.
To submit your resume, please email email@example.com.