Brian J. Yarzab
Brian provides counsel and representation to applicants in zoning and land use matters before municipal and regional boards. He works closely with architects, engineers, and planners to secure governmental approvals for commercial, industrial, and residential developments. Furthermore, Brian represents developers and other interested parties in state and federal court to challenge adverse municipal action such as the adoption of ordinances and the decisions of planning and zoning boards.
Brian also provides litigation and transactional services to business associations, and he serves as legal and strategic advisor to those who govern and manage corporations, partnerships, and other organizations. In that capacity, Brian helps clients navigate both the boardroom and the courtroom when it comes to business transactions, commercial disputes, and real estate matters.
Brian received his undergraduate degree in finance from The College of New Jersey and his law degree from Rutgers School of Law, where he served on the editorial board of the Women’s Rights Law Reporter. Brian is a former intern to Judge Susan J. Steele in Bergen County and a former law clerk to Judge Jeffrey J. Waldman in Atlantic County.
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York (KALAGNY)
- Vice President of Membership, June 2017 to Present
- Co-Chair, Law Student Outreach Committee, June 2016 to Present
- Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey (APALA-NJ)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- B.S., The College of New Jersey
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law