- September 29, 2017 - Yelena Yukhvid mentioned in the Washington State Supreme Court case brief of State of Washington v. Michael Murray
Yelena Yukhvid is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice.
Prior to joining Pashman Stein, Ms. Yukhvid clerked for the Honorable Mary F. Thurber, J.S.C., of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen County.
Ms. Yukhvid graduated magna cum laude from Boston University and received her J.D., cum laude, from Rutgers School of Law – Newark. During law school, Ms. Yukhvid served as the managing editor of the Rutgers Law Review and was a member of the Rutgers Moot Court Board. She was a finalist in the David Cohn Appellate Advocacy Competition and served as a Teaching Associate for the Legal Research and Writing program.
- Member, Bergen County Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
“Should Elderly Criminals Be Punished for Being Prisoners of the Mind? An Analysis of Criminals with Alzheimer’s Disease,” 50 GONZ. L. REV. 43 (2015).
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- B.A., Boston University, magna cum laude, 2012
- Rutgers School of Law- Newark, cum laude, 2015