Valerie Jules McCarthy
- Dec 5, 2017 - Nine Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorneys Named 2017 Bergen County Top Lawyers
- Jul 1, 2016 - CJ Griffin and Valerie McCarthy Join ACLU-NJ's Board of Trustees
- Dec 16, 2015 - Valerie Jules McCarthy Interviewed by The Brian Lehrer Show
- Nov 10, 2015 - Pashman Stein Welcomes Valerie Jules McCarthy to its Family Law Group
- Jan 31, 2017 - DV in NJ: Re-thinking Permanency of Restraints and Examining Newer Causes of Action
- Oct 31, 2016 - The Pendulum Swings Again in Cases of Child Relocation
- Apr 26, 2016 - Dividing Social Security Benefits After Divorce
- Dec 16, 2015 - Is Nesting Right For Your Family?
- November 19, 2015 - Cohabitation Facts To Consider – Part 2
- November 16, 2015 - Cohabitation Facts To Consider – Part 1
- Nov 13, 2015 - Holiday Parenting Time: Tips to Survive the Holidays During a Divorce
Valerie Jules McCarthy is an Associate in the firm’s Family Law practice.
Ms. McCarthy’s practice is primarily devoted to family law. Prior to joining Pashman Stein, Ms. McCarthy was a family law associate at Kozyra & Hartz, LLC. She is committed to successfully representing her clients in a proactive and cost efficient manner. She handles a variety of family matters involving marital dissolutions, spousal support, equitable distribution of property, civil union dissolutions, post-marital disputes, child custody, child support, domestic violence issues and guardianships.
After law school, Ms. McCarthy served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Kenneth J. Grispin, P.J., Superior Court of New Jersey, Family Division, Union County.
- Member, ACLU-NJ Board of Trustees
- Member, Barry Croland Family Law Inn of Court
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Essex County Bar Association
- Member, Haitian American Lawyers Association
- Member, Hudson County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Women Lawyers in Bergen County
- New Jersey
- New York
- B.A., Lehigh University, 2004
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2008