Valerie Jules McCarthy
- Dec 5, 2017 - Nine Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorneys Named 2017 Bergen County Top Lawyers
- Jul 1, 2016 - CJ Griffin and Valerie McCarthy Join ACLU-NJ's Board of Trustees
- Dec 16, 2015 - Valerie Jules McCarthy Interviewed by The Brian Lehrer Show
- Nov 10, 2015 - Pashman Stein Welcomes Valerie Jules McCarthy to its Family Law Group
Valerie Jules McCarthy is an Associate in the firm’s Family Law practice.
Ms. McCarthy’s practice is primarily devoted to family law. Prior to joining Pashman Stein, Ms. McCarthy was a family law associate at Kozyra & Hartz, LLC. She is committed to successfully representing her clients in a proactive and cost efficient manner. She handles a variety of family matters involving marital dissolutions, spousal support, equitable distribution of property, civil union dissolutions, post-marital disputes, child custody, child support, domestic violence issues and guardianships.
After law school, Ms. McCarthy served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Kenneth J. Grispin, P.J., Superior Court of New Jersey, Family Division, Union County.
- Member, ACLU-NJ Board of Trustees
- Member, Barry Croland Family Law Inn of Court
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Essex County Bar Association
- Member, Haitian American Lawyers Association
- Member, Hudson County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Women Lawyers in Bergen County
- New Jersey
- New York
- B.A., Lehigh University, 2004
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2008