- August 1, 2018 - Tracy Julian Interviewed by New Jersey Business Magazine about the Distribution of Business Assets Following a Divorce
- April 10, 2018 - Tracy Julian Elected Chair of Pashman Stein Walder Hayden's Family Law Group
- April 8, 2018 - Eight Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Employees Rappel for Autism
- March 23, 2018 - Pashman Stein Walder Hayden to Participate in "Over the Edge" Event for Autism Awareness
- March 15, 2018 - Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Announces Two New Partners
- Apr 18, 2017 - Colao and Julian to Head PSWH Monmouth County Office
- July 23, 2018 - Gestational Surrogacy Contracts Enforceable in NJ 30 Years After 'Baby M'
- Dec 21, 2017 - Alimony Deduction: No Rush to a 2017 Final Judgment
- Aug 1, 2017 - "Equitable" Distribution Isn't Always "Equal"
- January 28, 2016 - Examining Harassment Under the PDVA
- June 14, 2012 - Palimony Comes Under The Statute of Frauds
- August 15, 2005 - Unallocated Support Payments Taxed as 'Alimony'
- August 2003 - A Survey of the Enforceability of Cohabitation Agreements in New Jersey
- April 29, 2002 - Federal Retirement Systems Don`t Honor QDROs
Ms. Julian is a partner in the firm’s Family Law and Commercial Litigation groups and serves as Chair of the Family Law Group. Her family law practice serves clients in a wide range of matters including divorce, equitable distribution, alimony, child support, and child custody. In addition to her diverse family law background, Ms. Julian has significant experience in complex commercial litigation matters, including those concerning limited liability company member disputes, limited partnership disputes, shareholder oppression and related conflicts.She is also a qualified NJ Ct. R. 1:40-12 family law mediator able to assist clients in resolving their differences through mediation, a more amicable alternative to litigation.
In addition to traditional matrimonial issues, Ms. Julian often assists clients to navigate the impact of divorce upon closely owned businesses. She frequently handles matters involving dissolution of commercial entities, buy-outs, and the challenges of planning to operate a family business post-divorce. These cases can require business valuations, assessment of true cash flow and income, and sometimes even negotiation of employment terms for former spouses once a divorce is final.
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Judicial Appointment Committee, Publications Committee
- Ocean County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Ocean Monmouth County Family Law Inn of Court
“‘Gestational Surrogacy Contracts Enforceable in NJ 30 Years After 'Baby M'’”, New Jersey Law Journal, July 23, 2018
“‘Equitable’ Distribution Isn’t Always ‘Equal’”, New Jersey Law Journal, July 24, 2017
“Examining Harassment Under the PDVA,” New Jersey Law Journal, January 25, 2016
“Palimony Comes Under The Statute of Frauds,” New Jersey Law Journal, July 14, 2012
“Unallocated Support Payments Taxed as Alimony,” New Jersey Law Journal, August 15, 2005
“A Survey of the Enforceability of Cohabitation Agreements in New Jersey,” New Jersey Lawyer Magazine, August 2003
“Federal Retirement Systems Don’t Honor QDRO’s,” New Jersey Law Journal, April 29, 2002
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- B.S., James Madison University, cum laude, 1995
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 1998