- May 16, 2018 - Appellate Division Rules that OPRA is not Limited to NJ Citizens
- Aug 25, 2016 - PSWH Secures Appellate Victory in Federal Civil Rights Action on Behalf of Delaware Inmate
Suzanne M. Bradley is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation practice.
Prior to joining Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, Ms. Bradley was a litigation associate at Patton Boggs LLP, where she engaged in a complex commercial litigation practice, including product liability and mass tort matters. Ms. Bradley was also an active participant in the firm’s pro bono program, and was awarded Honorable Mention – Pro Bono Associate of the Year in 2012.
Ms. Bradley graduated cum laude from Amherst College and received her J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law. During law school, Ms. Bradley served as the managing editor for the Virginia Sports and Entertainment Law Journal and received a Pro Bono Challenge certificate.
- Member, New Jersey State and New York State Bar Associations
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- B.A., Amherst College, cum laude, 2008
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2011