- March 12, 2019 - Fifteen Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorneys Listed as New Jersey Super Lawyers
- March 12, 2019 - Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorney Suzanne Bradley Selected to 2019 New Jersey Rising Stars List
- January 1, 2019 - Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Announces New Counsel
- Dec 24, 2018 - Suzanne Bradley Quoted in Article on Women's Initiatives
- May 16, 2018 - Appellate Division Rules that OPRA is not Limited to NJ Citizens
- Aug 25, 2016 - PSWH Secures Appellate Victory in Federal Civil Rights Action on Behalf of Delaware Inmate
Suzanne M. Bradley is Counsel in the firm’s Litigation practice.
Prior to joining Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, Ms. Bradley was a litigation associate at Patton Boggs LLP, where she engaged in a complex commercial litigation practice, including product liability and mass tort matters. Ms. Bradley was also an active participant in the firm’s pro bono program, and was awarded Honorable Mention – Pro Bono Associate of the Year in 2012.
Ms. Bradley graduated cum laude from Amherst College and received her J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law. During law school, Ms. Bradley served as the managing editor for the Virginia Sports and Entertainment Law Journal and received a Pro Bono Challenge certificate.
- Successfully represented an inmate on an appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in a suit challenging, among other things, a prison policy that required all isolation inmates to be strip searched every eight hours, regardless of whether they had any opportunity to obtain contraband. In a precedential decision, the unanimous panel held that “the particular search policy . . . is not reasonably related to [the prison’s] legitimate interests in detecting and deterring contraband, particularly given the significant intrusiveness of the thrice-daily visual body-cavity searches.
- Generation Now Committee - Member, Volunteer Lawyers for Justice, 2017-present
- Founding Member, Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Women’s Leadership Committee
- Member, New Jersey State and New York State Bar Associations
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- B.A., Amherst College, cum laude, 2008
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2011
Honors and Accolades
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2019