Naomi Becker Collier
- November 12, 2018 - Congratulations to Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorneys on being named 2018 Bergen County Top Lawyers
- Nov 5, 2018 - Naomi Becker Collier Quoted in Article on Estate Planning
- Dec 5, 2017 - Nine Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorneys Named 2017 Bergen County Top Lawyers
- August 9, 2018 - Estate Planning: Thinking About the What Ifs
- May 1, 2018 - Not Just for the Aged
- Jan 22, 2018 - Trust & Estate and Elder Law Considerations on Capacity if New Jersey Legalizes Recreational Marijuana Use
- January 9, 2018 - Major Changes to the Estate & Gift Tax Laws Make Review of Your Estate Plan Documents Imperative in 2018
- Jan 10, 2017 - Where Elder Law and Estate Planning Meet
- November 11, 2016 - Before You Retire: Steps for Planning In Advance
- Nov 3, 2016 - Before You Retire: Steps for Planning In Advance
- Oct 20, 2016 - New Jersey Passes Law Repealing Estate Tax By 2018
- October 19, 2016 - New Jersey Passes Law Repealing Estate Tax By 2018
- December 11, 2018 - Preparing for the Future: Planning Considerations for Families of Dependents with Special Needs
- May 1, 2018 - Preparing for the Future: Planning Considerations for Families of Dependents with Special Needs
- Jan 9, 2018 - Preparing for the Future: Planning Considerations for Families of Dependents with Special Needs
- Oct 25, 2017 - Your Dependent With Special Needs: Planning To Make The Future More Secure!
- May 16, 2017 - Planning for the Future: Legal and Financial Considerations
- Apr 5, 2017 - Estate Planning
- Feb 7, 2017 - Preparing for the Future: Guardianship & Estate Planning for Parents of Children with Special Needs
- Aug 18, 2016 - Guardianship Presentation: ”Who is going to care for the children now?”
Naomi Becker Collier’s practice is concentrated in the area of trust and estates with an emphasis on addressing the specific needs of aging individuals, people with disabilities, and their families. She provides her clients with practical guidance and education, addresses their individual needs and assists them in achieving their goals, while simultaneously maximizing the flexibility and planning options available to them.
Naomi’s elder and disability law practice focuses on estate and lifetime planning, elder law counseling, asset preservation planning, special needs planning, planning for incapacity, trust and estate administration, Medicaid planning and applications, and guardianships. Her trust and estate practice includes the utilization of tax minimization strategies, drafting and reviewing complex wills, revocable trusts, GRATs, QPRTs, insurance trusts, dynastic trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives.
Prior to joining PSWH, Naomi developed her practice in boutique law firms; first, specializing in elder law, and subsequently, estate and tax planning for high net worth individuals. Her current practice effectively and purposefully combines these related, yet unique, areas of the law, while emphasizing the importance of promoting of the best quality of life for her clients and their families.
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association, Elder and Disability Law Section
- Member, Bergen County Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers in Bergen County
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Northern New Jersey
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- New Jersey
- B.A., North Carolina State University, 1998
- J.D., North Carolina Central University School of Law, 2001