Matthew E. Frisch
Matthew E. Frisch is a member of the firm’s Litigation Practice. Mr. Frisch concentrates his practice on complex litigation matters pertaining to commercial and corporate law, shareholder disputes, trust and estates, construction, and landlord-tenant matters.
Mr. Frisch earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he was an Associate Editor for the Circuit Review. Mr. Frisch received his B.A. in Political Science and Philosophy from Colgate University in 2009. Mr. Frisch also completed the Brennan-Vanderbilt Inn of Court program in 2015. Prior to joining Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, Mr. Frisch was a litigation associate at Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.
- Mediator Special Civil Part cases in Union County Superior Court
- Barrister with the Brennan-Vanderbilt Inn of Court
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- B.A., Colgate University, 2009
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2013