Linda Torosian is an Associate in the firm’s Family Law practice.
Ms. Torosian’s practice is primarily devoted to family law. Prior to joining PSWH, Ms. Torosian was an associate at Winne, Banta, Basralian & Kahn, PC where she worked in the Litigation and Family Law departments.
Ms. Torosian has an extensive educational background in marriage and family therapy and psychology, skills that are critical in assisting Family Law clients who are undergoing very difficult situations in their lives. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Ms. Torosian spent many years working in counseling and clinical roles where she worked as a family therapist, a mental health clinician and a counselor among other positions.
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Ed.S., Marriage and Family Therapy, Seton Hall University, 2003
- M.A., Psychological Studies, Seton Hall University, 2003
- B.S., Fordham University, 1999
- J.D., New York Law School, 2012