- March 12, 2019 - Fifteen Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorneys Listed as New Jersey Super Lawyers
- March 12, 2019 - Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorney Linda Torosian Selected to 2019 New Jersey Rising Stars List
Family law is a highly-specialized and personal area of the law. Although the nature of the practice, particularly with dissolution and custody matters, can be contentious given the intense emotions involved, I do my best to meet my clients’ goals in the most amicable way possible. Our clients come to us at one of the most vulnerable points in their lives. My job is to help them reach a peaceful resolution, even when that concept seems impossible. Particularly when children are involved it is so important to find solutions and decrease any negative impact of the situation. Simply put, my clients entrust me with one of their most precious assets – their families. As such, despite the stressors that can accompany such a role, it is a privilege to be part of their journey.
Linda Torosian is an Associate in the firm’s Family Law practice.
Ms. Torosian’s practice is primarily devoted to family law. Prior to joining PSWH, Ms. Torosian was an associate at Winne, Banta, Basralian & Kahn, PC where she worked in the Litigation and Family Law departments.
Ms. Torosian has an extensive educational background in marriage and family therapy and psychology, skills that are critical in assisting Family Law clients who are undergoing very difficult situations in their lives. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Ms. Torosian spent many years working in counseling and clinical roles where she worked as a family therapist, a mental health clinician and a counselor among other positions.
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Ed.S., Marriage and Family Therapy, Seton Hall University, 2003
- M.A., Psychological Studies, Seton Hall University, 2003
- B.S., Fordham University, 1999
- J.D., New York Law School, 2012
Honors and Accolades
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2019