Erik M. Corlett
- April 8, 2018 - Eight Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Employees Rappel for Autism
- March 23, 2018 - Pashman Stein Walder Hayden to Participate in "Over the Edge" Event for Autism Awareness
- March 19, 2018 - Thirteen Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Attorneys Listed as New Jersey Super Lawyers
- March 15, 2018 - Pashman Stein Walder Hayden Announces Two New Partners
Erik M. Corlett is Counsel with the firm’s Litigation practice. Mr. Corlett represents clients in complex litigation matters pertaining to commercial and corporate law, trusts and estates law, and personal injury matters. Mr. Corlett has extensive experience at both the trial and appellate levels.
Prior to joining Pashman Stein Walder Hayden, Mr. Corlett worked as a litigation attorney at DeCotiis, FitzPatrick & Cole, LLP, where he engaged in a complex commercial litigation practice.
Mr. Corlett is a 2002 graduate of Macalester College, where he received a B.A. in Political Science and Economics. He received his J.D. magna cum laude from Seton Hall University in 2006, where he was awarded the Order of the Coif. Following law school, he clerked for the Honorable Jack L. Lintner, Presiding Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division (retired). Mr. Corlett completed the Justice Morris Pashman American Inn of Court program in 2010.
In 2014, 2015, and 2016, the Super Lawyers publication named Mr. Corlett to its list of Rising Stars, which recognizes New Jersey’s outstanding young lawyers. Mr. Corlett has an AV Preeminent peer review rating by Martindale-Hubble.
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey
- New York
- B.A., Macalester College, 2002
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, magna cum laude, 2006
- Included in the New Jersey Rising Star list for the editions of 2014-2017.
- Selected to the Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating list.
The New Jersey Rising Star list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.
The Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings list is issued by Martindale-Hubbell. A description of the selection methodology can be found athttp://www.martindale.com/Products_and_Services/Client_Review_Ratings.aspx.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.