- February 26, 2018 - NJ Towns Opting Out of Legal Marijuana
- Nov 29, 2016 - The Pitfalls of Making “Side-Deals” in Divorce
- Oct 31, 2016 - The Pendulum Swings Again in Cases of Child Relocation
- Jul 25, 2016 - Court Recognizes “Economic Abuse” as Type of Domestic Violence
- Jun 7, 2016 - Being Proactive with Retirement Planning: New Jersey Alimony Statute Permits Court to Terminate or Modify Alimony Obligation based on Obligor’s Prospective Retirement Date
- Apr 20, 2016 - Can I Pay Less Child Support While I Go Back To School To Earn A Degree?
- Apr 11, 2016 - Courts Cracking Down on Bad Faith Negotiation of Non-Relocation Clause
- Mar 16, 2016 - Understanding the Importance of the Case Information Statement in Divorce Actions
- Oct 16, 2015 - Online Advertisers Beware
Zachary Levy is an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation Practice Group.
While at Widener University School of Law, Zach was a member of Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society, where he was a finalist in the 2013 Distinguished Litigator Trial Competition. During law school, Zach worked as a summer law clerk at Pashman Stein.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- B.A., Monmouth University, 2011
- J.D., Widener University School of Law, 2014